kung fu masters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your a kung fu animal trying to learn kung fu there are 2 masters good and evil!

2 posters

Mysterious man

master shinogie
    master shinogie
    Admin

Mysterious man Empty Mysterious man

Post  master shinogie Thu May 26, 2011 11:14 pm

a man with a hooded cape hiding his face and everything else... then he walked in the side walk no one knew who he was he kept quiet he stared at the people they started to get scared know one could see his eyes and face he kept on walking he was searching for something...but what?
    Henua
    Henua

Mysterious man Empty Re: Mysterious man

Post  Henua Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Henua was skipping down the sidewalk humming to herself with a paper lanteren in her hand,she had her eyes closed weaving among the people,she was unknowing of the stranger before her,she ran right into him knocking them both over,Henua scrambled back onto her paws,"oh,I'm so sorry!"she gasped extending a paw to help him up,"I did notice you were there,I was skipping..."she kept on cotinuing with her purpose for knocking into him flicking her eyes back and forth
    master shinogie
    master shinogie
    Admin

Post  master shinogie Fri May 27, 2011 12:07 am

"its okay!"he smiled trying to trick her "it was my fault"he explained he was trying to trick her so he couldn't get caught
    Henua
    Henua

Post  Henua Fri May 27, 2011 12:11 am

Henua didn't believe that it was his fault at all,"come,"she said taking his paw in both of hers and tugged on him toward the direction of her house,"come to my house for tea and noodles!"she insisted to him in a pleading whine
    master shinogie
    master shinogie
    Admin

Post  master shinogie Fri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm

urg I was almost there! he thought "Okay"he said politely with a smile.
    Henua
    Henua

Post  Henua Fri May 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Henua smiled back happily and tugged on his paw,"come on,mister!"she barked in a high-piched,childish tone

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:15 am